Tuesday, January 5, 2010

moi


Delicate white petals
As they brush against your soft lips
I can't but wonder if it will hurt you
When my lips close on yours


Soft


I love the depth of field in this photo (so much for blowing ones own horn)! If you look at the technicality, maybe this photo could have been better, but I like the feel of softness you get when you look at it. And then I thought of all things soft...well...

This was taken at f5.6 (which is kind of the least or lets say best my kit lens can do). (Now, I am posting the photographs directly from flickr and if you click on it, it will take you to my flickr link which will give you all the details of the settings for the photograph...if you are interested). I can't help but wonder what f1.8 can do! After much thinking, I finally decided to add the 50mm 1.8D lens to my collection. Its a bummer that the Auto Focus functionality will be missing with my Nikon D40, but I have a feeling I will be upgrading soon. :-)

Note to self: Yellow and White - 2 colors where its easy to underexpose. Watch out next time, let's try NOT to do post processing!

P.S: "moi" translates to 'soft'


0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP