Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happiness

"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why"



This is Snuggle. I couldnt find another living thing that would greet me with more love and affection. His tail wags at a speed that will absolutely force you to fall in love with him. He is the center of all our attention over the weekend.



He is most adorable when he innocently tilts his head as though he understands every word you are saying to him.

Obviously he won't pose in front of a neat background for me, so photographing him is going to be a challenge. Will try capturing his actions over the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Naarya December 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

wow...u are allowed to have pets in your apts?! nice pics... and btw...why dont u watermark them...just in case

Pooja_Subramanya December 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

@Naarya: I think it depends on the apt complex, lots of them do allow pets (they do have strict pet policies). Btw, he is not mine. My friend got him a month ago. She had got him home one weekend.

Ya, I did give watermarking a thought, just didnt do it. Probably will do for future ones. I am only posting 800x600 size photographs, so not much someone can do by stealing it!

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP