Friday, December 11, 2009

Ohjaamaan


"Ohjaamaan"
translates to "Guide".

Someday when I have traveled far and beyond, I want to compile a photobook that showcases lighthouses around the world. But for now, I have two that I visited in the past few months and here are some shots.

Pigeon Point Lighthouse has great photo ops with multiple accessible sites to shoot from. Shot this while waiting for sunset.



Also tried an after sunset, long exposure shot from a different location of the same Lighthouse.



This is Point Bonita Lighthouse, personally not my favourite especially because you can't get close enough and also because this is the only spot from where you can shoot this.

Though I would agree that this shot is underexposed, I still like the overall gloomy effect in the picture.




What I learnt: Use Smaller apertures (large f-stop no) to get star patterns out of lights.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP